Terms and Service
Appointment are available 7 days a week. Please call for best availability. ---- 24 hour cancellation policy --- 603-591-0658
Your Bowenwork session will give your body a sense of comfort and nurturing. Most people fall asleep during the session or go to a deep meditative state. It’s wonderful.
- Allow one and a half hours for your first session.
- Wear or bring light-weight, loose fitting clothes that your practitioner can work through. Shorts and a tank top are great. Or you may choose to wear your underclothes and be professionally draped for modesty and comfort.
- During your session, the practitioner will leave the room after each procedure in order to allow your body time to respond.
- Following the session, some changes may be noticeable right away, such as reduced pain, greater range of motion, and a deep sense of relaxation and well-being.
- You may notice changes over the next several days as your body continues the process that began during your session. Sound sleep and increased energy are commonly reported. It is important to stay hydrated during this time. It is not uncommon to feel old injuries, memories, and pains begin to resurface. DO NOT suppress these sensations. This is a sign your body is beginning to heal at a deeper level and it will pass usually within a couple of days.
- Take Daily walks to improve circulation and free joint restrictions.
- Rest and wait a week for your next session. All strenuous activity should be avoided that day of your treatment to give your body some time off. We always wait a week to do a follow-up session, except for athletes and those who are going through intense training.
- Avoid other body therapies for several days after your session to ensure your body’s nervous system has no interruptions. If you are getting other bodywork on a regular basis, you need to discuss this with Lisa before you schedule your appointment.
- A treatment plan will be established during that first session. Your goals, current health, and response to the treatment, will dictate how many sessions are necessary. It is important you complete your treatment plan for the best results. And remember, sessions are scheduled no more than once a week.
- Enjoy the transformation!