Schedule @ 603-591-0658 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bowenwork allows the innate healing capacity of the body to reset via the vast fascial communication network. The body moves from 'fight-flight-freeze' mode into 'rest-relax-repair' mode swiftly. Sessions are approximately one hour, depending on procedures used. Initially, 3 to 5 sessions are recommended, 5 to 10 days apart, to assist the body in establishing new patterns, while releasing familiar dysfunctional ones. Depending on individual need, additional sessions may be advised, with more response time between sessions. Therapists perform a few moves at a time, allowing short breaks in between for integration. Sessions last roughly 45-60 minutes, depending on client need. By leaving the "fight & flight state," clients resume "relaxation/rest/repair" functions. This global "reboot" allows deeper, more complete healing.
- Responses in the nervous & energetic systems can continue up to 30 days when uninterrupted by other therapies.
- Sessions are scheduled 5-10 days apart to allow ample time for integration of neuroenergetic and fascial tension resets.
- Clients receive self-care instructions at session end with guidance including application of "walk, water, wait" strategies.
- Proper rest, hydration, & gentle, regular movement daily supports optimal post care results.
- Consult FAQ or your Bowenwork Practitioner with questions regarding your specific needs.
- Bowen Buddies Package: You and a friend receive 2 sessions in 2 weeks together.
- Family Tandem Package: You and a family member session
- Multi-Session Packages: 3, 5, 8 & 12 packs available
- Four Hour Novice Class: Adult students
- Virtual Bowenwork Sessions: Inquire with Lisa directly